The course is used to practice emergency first aid topics. The aim is to increase the acumen of help in life-threatening situations.
You can take part in the course without prior first aid training. You can also update the current First Aid Course EA 1® EA 2® certificate for the next three years. You can upgrade once.
- action in the case of assistance
- identifying an unconscious person and first aid
- pressure-blowing clearance and use of an instructive defibrillator
- first aid for a person in suffocation
- severation of major bleeding in the limb
- first aid for the most common illnesses (chest pain, low blood sugar, cerebrovasing disorders, convulsions, severe allergic reaction, asthma attack)
- first aid for the most typical wounds and burns
- accident prevention
- health promotion
- mental first aid
- where appropriate, group-specific weightings